These chicken breasts are the perfect way to eat clean and feel satisfied!
They are very versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes such as salads, tacos, and burrito bowls! Make a batch at the beginning of the week and keep them on hand for a quick meal!
- 3-4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 limes
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Place cumin, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic salt and onion powder in a bowl.
- Mix seasonings and combine well
- Place chicken breasts into a mixing bowl with oil, lime juice, and seasonings.
- Stir chicken around
- You can marinate if desired or can grill immediately as well.
- Spray grill lightly with coconut oil cooking spray and place chicken on the grill. Let grill 5-6 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Thinly slice chicken and squeeze with more lime juice.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges
- Serve on top of a salad, in tacos or burrito bowl